Payworld Partners With SBI to Launch “Payworld Cash Point”; HDFC Bank Uses the Location of Customers’ Mobile Phones to Curb ATM FraudPayworld Partners With SBI to Launch Payworld Cash Point Electronic processing platform Payworld announced that it has launched Payworld Cash Point, a service that lets consumers obtain cash at retailRead More »
- [Press Release] YellowPepper, Latin America’s leading mobile payment and banking solutions provider, announced they are expanding their footprint in the region through a new partnership—YellowPepper will power the PayClub wallet forRead More »
- The banking world is going through a chain of developments, and from the outside it appears to be like a controlled nuclear fission reaction. New startups are using cloud, mobility,Read More »
- Fluent, a blockchain-based financial operating network and payment platform built for large companies and their global supply chains, recently announced $875,000 in seed round funding led by Tim Draper, ofRead More »
- Founded in Stockholm in 2005, Klarna is one of Europe’s fastest growing companies offering safe and easy-to-use payment solutions to e-stores. Valued at about $1.4 billion in 2014 when itRead More »
- Introduction: Trying to get to the heart of what makes a truly fit for purpose payments solution is complex and challenging. There are endless facetsRead More »
- Talented workforce is the backbone of innovation. No company can stay relevant in the market without constant talent acquisition and workforce development. As millennials become the most important segment forRead More »
- What is video banking based on? Video banking is not the latest trend in Polish banking sector. Some banks have already offered the solution: e.g. ING Bank Śląski, Raiffeisen Polbank,Read More »
Let’s Talk Payments is the fastest growing global destination for news, insights & data-driven research in emerging financial services. Launched in 2013, LTP has already risen to one of the top digital destinations for high quality, authentic and independent content to serve this expanding space at the intersection of multiple industries.
LTP defines and embraces The New Global FinTech. Contributors to LTP are spread out globally to publish stories as they unfold, from various segments of this interconnected space, ranging from consumer financial services, lending & banking to mobile- and cloud- enabled payments & commerce, also including the latest shopping-related innovations in advertising, fashion technology, smart devices and wearables.
With engaging interactive content covering daily news, analytical opinion, podcasts, webinars, interviews, research reports and even e-books, LTP has been called the ‘watering hole’ for industry insiders, business leaders, FinTech investors and entrepreneurs. LTP subscribers rate its content as fiercely independent, thought provoking and always up-to-date, in a way that continues to inform, engage and inspire everyday.
Join the 50,000 subscribers of the daily newsletter who will visit LTP 5 million times this year! Subscribe for free now: letstalkpayments.com/subscribe
LTP9 is the proprietary leaderboard framework from Let’s Talk Payments, representing the 9 leading companies in a payments & commerce related category. It provides a quick reference, a snapshot of companies in the category with the highest impact, the largest market momentum and significant product focus for carefully selected categories across the payments ecosystem.
With so much happening in the payments space today, there is a plethora of information from new announcements, acquisitions and investments, literally everyday. LetsTalkPayments.com has been the leading daily source of such information. Now with LTP9, we are distilling this information to address the key question : ‘Which are the most noteworthy companies in a specific category?’.
LTP9 answers this question by synthesizing the distributed and sometimes incomplete information from a variety of sources, direct and indirect, and presenting it in an easy-to-use format, exactly in a way that our audience would benefit from.
Tradestreaming says LTP is #1 among “7 top blogs to read if you’re serious about payments”.
“Let’s Talk Payments was launched in August of 2013 and hasn’t looked back. LTP is one of the most active sites in the payments space, publishing a handful of articles on the space every day. The site relaunched in 2015, bringing more data, analysis, and collaboration tools to the industry.”
Onalytica includes LTP in “Top 100 FinTech influencers” using Social Media analysis.
“We analysed over 934K tweets matching the following query: #fintech OR fintech OR #financialtech OR ((financial OR finance OR fin) AND (tech OR technology OR technologies)) OR efinance OR #efinance OR e-finance OR #e-finance OR “e finance” and identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.”
LTP Studio is the the rich media platform for our interactive content in the form of podcasts, webinars and other multimedia formats. Especially designed for FinTech professionals, LTP Studio allows you to participate in either live discussions or enjoy on your own schedule.
A recent feature is the new book published by LTP Studio – August of Money, The Quest for Cashless Society – a new book by Mehul Desai, along with a series of podcasts with senior-most leaders in the industry. Get on the #Cashless journey with Mehul, right here on LTP Studio.
LTP Studio brings to you informative and thought-provoking discussions from industry experts and insiders on a variety of topics that are chosen carefully with a global perspective. We also occasionally feature content from our partners on LTP Studio, such as “Around The Coin”.
The latest feature on LTP Studio is the LTP Weekly Podcast hosted by co- founders, Amit Goel and Aditya Khurjekar. These episodes feature a summary analysis of the news from the past week and an overview of LTP activities in the following week.