- What an exciting time we all live in—the bank is not somewhere you go anymore, it’s something you do. The lines between financial institutions and tech companies have completely disappeared;Read More »
- Lately, InsuranceTech has been a hot topic that has caught a lot of attention across industries. As the LTP team has been actively exploring the opportunities tech companies are buildingRead More »
- IoT is one of those mysterious topics emerging a lot of curiosity and excitement. Although the term has been around for a while already, with the rapid advancement of technology,Read More »
- Tenuous Problem-Solution Fit Every successful product/service has to create value for its users by solving a real problem. Many startups build their businesses based on assumptions which are not proven.Read More »
- Acquisition will add digital promotions platform to Blackhawk’s growing ecommerce portfolio. Blackhawk Network, a leading prepaid and payments network, announced that it has acquired NimbleCommerce, a digital commerce platform andRead More »
Staples and Thinking Capital Launch Staples Business Loans, Helping Small Business Owners Make More HappenStaples Business Loans lets businesses apply online for loans of up to $300,000 TORONTO [Press Release] – Thinking Capital has teamed up with Staples Canada to launch “Staples Business LoansRead More »
- An interesting trend has been noticed among major financial institutions around the world recently. Aiming to cut down transaction costs, just today, MUFG was reported to be experimenting with distributedRead More »
- SILICON VALLEY, Calif., [Press Release] – Blockstream, the leader in blockchain and related technologies, today announces that it has raised $55 million in Series A funding to bring next generation blockchain innovationRead More »
Let’s Talk Payments is the fastest growing global destination for news, insights & data-driven research in emerging financial services. Launched in 2013, LTP has already risen to one of the top digital destinations for high quality, authentic and independent content to serve this expanding space at the intersection of multiple industries.
LTP defines and embraces The New Global FinTech. Contributors to LTP are spread out globally to publish stories as they unfold, from various segments of this interconnected space, ranging from consumer financial services, lending & banking to mobile- and cloud- enabled payments & commerce, also including the latest shopping-related innovations in advertising, fashion technology, smart devices and wearables.
With engaging interactive content covering daily news, analytical opinion, podcasts, webinars, interviews, research reports and even e-books, LTP has been called the ‘watering hole’ for industry insiders, business leaders, FinTech investors and entrepreneurs. LTP subscribers rate its content as fiercely independent, thought provoking and always up-to-date, in a way that continues to inform, engage and inspire everyday.
Join the 50,000 subscribers of the daily newsletter who will visit LTP 5 million times this year! Subscribe for free now: letstalkpayments.com/subscribe
LTP9 is the proprietary leaderboard framework from Let’s Talk Payments, representing the 9 leading companies in a payments & commerce related category. It provides a quick reference, a snapshot of companies in the category with the highest impact, the largest market momentum and significant product focus for carefully selected categories across the payments ecosystem.
With so much happening in the payments space today, there is a plethora of information from new announcements, acquisitions and investments, literally everyday. LetsTalkPayments.com has been the leading daily source of such information. Now with LTP9, we are distilling this information to address the key question : ‘Which are the most noteworthy companies in a specific category?’.
LTP9 answers this question by synthesizing the distributed and sometimes incomplete information from a variety of sources, direct and indirect, and presenting it in an easy-to-use format, exactly in a way that our audience would benefit from.
Tradestreaming says LTP is #1 among “7 top blogs to read if you’re serious about payments”.
“Let’s Talk Payments was launched in August of 2013 and hasn’t looked back. LTP is one of the most active sites in the payments space, publishing a handful of articles on the space every day. The site relaunched in 2015, bringing more data, analysis, and collaboration tools to the industry.”
Onalytica includes LTP in “Top 100 FinTech influencers” using Social Media analysis, now at #26.
“We analyzed over 482K tweets containing the word “fintech” and identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter”
BizTech Magazine features LTP in “25 Must-Read Financial IT Blogs”
“If you’ve got money on your mind, Let’s Talk Payments is eager to have you pull up a chair and join the discussion. LTP…is host to timely information on all things payments and serves as a watering hole for FinTech entrepreneurs, leaders and strategists.”
LTP Studio is the the rich media platform for our interactive content in the form of podcasts, webinars and other multimedia formats. Especially designed for FinTech professionals, LTP Studio allows you to participate in either live discussions or enjoy on your own schedule.
A recent feature is the new book published by LTP Studio – August of Money, The Quest for Cashless Society – a new book by Mehul Desai, along with a series of podcasts with senior-most leaders in the industry. Get on the #Cashless journey with Mehul, right here on LTP Studio.
LTP Studio brings to you informative and thought-provoking discussions from industry experts and insiders on a variety of topics that are chosen carefully with a global perspective. We also occasionally feature content from our partners on LTP Studio, such as “Around The Coin”.
The latest feature on LTP Studio is the LTP Weekly Podcast hosted by co- founders, Amit Goel and Aditya Khurjekar. These episodes feature a summary analysis of the news from the past week and an overview of LTP activities in the following week.