- On Monday, September 28, 2015, The National Treasury’s Cabinet Secretary, Henry Rotich, announced the launch of a mobile-enabled platform named M-Akiba for the trading of government-issued fixed income securities byRead More »
Winklevoss Brothers Get NYDFS Approval for Bitcoin Exchange; Nomura & Fidelity Show Interest in BlockchainIn some interesting news from the Bitcoin and blockchain world… Bitcoin Exchange Gemini Gets NYDFS Approval to Commence Trading: Gemini Trust Co., the bitcoin exchange founded by Cameron and TylerRead More »
- The American Bankers Association, a major financial industry trade group that lobbies for stronger data protection standards, recently reported a data breach within their systems. At least 6,400 email addressesRead More »
- Prosper is an American peer-to-peer lending platform with more than 2 million members. It recently announced that it had surpassed $5 billion in loans funded through its platform since itsRead More »
- If you read tech blogs, you must have heard about beacons or iBeacons (Apple’s version) which are tiny Bluetooth 4.0-based devices. These devices have been witnessing a lot of hypeRead More »
Exclusive Interview With Dax Dasilva, CEO of Lightspeed—One of the Best Funded Startups in POS Systems Market for SMBWe recently wrote about payment processing solutions for midsize businesses. One of the market leaders in providing payment processing solutions for the midsize segment is Lightspeed. LTP CEO, Aditya Khurjekar,Read More »
- The concept of rebates has been around as far as I can remember. One of my first major rebates was for a free inkjet printer with the purchase of aRead More »
- How It Started: A Historical Perspective Credit unions have provided their financial services to their members in the United States for more than 100 years already. The history of creditRead More »
Let’s Talk Payments is the fastest growing global destination for news, insights & data-driven research in emerging financial services. Launched in 2013, LTP has already risen to one of the top digital destinations for high quality, authentic and independent content to serve this expanding space at the intersection of multiple industries.
LTP defines and embraces The New Global FinTech. Contributors to LTP are spread out globally to publish stories as they unfold, from various segments of this interconnected space, ranging from consumer financial services, lending & banking to mobile- and cloud- enabled payments & commerce, also including the latest shopping-related innovations in advertising, fashion technology, smart devices and wearables.
With engaging interactive content covering daily news, analytical opinion, podcasts, webinars, interviews, research reports and even e-books, LTP has been called the ‘watering hole’ for industry insiders, business leaders, FinTech investors and entrepreneurs. LTP subscribers rate its content as fiercely independent, thought provoking and always up-to-date, in a way that continues to inform, engage and inspire everyday.
Join the 50,000 subscribers of the daily newsletter who will visit LTP 5 million times this year! Subscribe for free now: letstalkpayments.com/subscribe
LTP9 is the proprietary leaderboard framework from Let’s Talk Payments, representing the 9 leading companies in a payments & commerce related category. It provides a quick reference, a snapshot of companies in the category with the highest impact, the largest market momentum and significant product focus for carefully selected categories across the payments ecosystem.
LTP Studio is the the rich media platform for our interactive content in the form of podcasts, webinars and other multimedia formats. Especially designed for FinTech professionals, LTP Studio allows you to participate in either live discussions or enjoy on your own schedule.
A recent feature is the new book published by LTP Studio – August of Money, The Quest for Cashless Society – a new book by Mehul Desai, along with a series of podcasts with senior-most leaders in the industry. Get on the #Cashless journey with Mehul, right here on LTP Studio.
LTP Studio brings to you informative and thought-provoking discussions from industry experts and insiders on a variety of topics that are chosen carefully with a global perspective. We also occasionally feature content from our partners on LTP Studio, such as “Around The Coin”.
The latest feature on LTP Studio is the LTP Weekly Podcast hosted by co- founders, Amit Goel and Aditya Khurjekar. These episodes feature a summary analysis of the news from the past week and an overview of LTP activities in the following week.