- Wearable technology increasingly gains popularity as financial institutions and technology companies have expressed optimism in payments via wearables. Samsung, for example, believes that “if there’s anything more nascent than mobileRead More »
- Now, when the idea is out there and work is in motion, it seems so natural: Web search history is really a record of personal traits, interests, work, plans andRead More »
- An interesting discussion on payments banks happened during my recent visit to Bhopal, where I met a bank branch manager friend of mine. The branch manager – let’s call himRead More »
- Digital gifting has been in existence since the early days of e-commerce. One had to look no further than a major online retailer, or, even, online services like AOL toRead More »
- France’s second largest bank, Groupe BPCE, announced the acquisition of innovative online bank, Fidor. The group signed an agreement with the key shareholders, the founders and managers of Fidor BankRead More »
- July 18, 2016 – Shanghai – IndiaLends, one of India’s leading FinTech startups, won the 2016 PitchIt @ LendIt event held on July 17 & 18, 2016 in Shanghai. IndiaLends wasRead More »
Barring Some Issues, This Could Become the Most Used Mobile Payment System in the World by PenetrationLast year, we wrote an article on how the Octopus Payment system – which has the best connectivity in Hong Kong and covers over more than 13,000 retailers in theRead More »
- Senior Vice President at Apple, Craig Federighi’s recent announcement about “bringing Apple Pay to the Web” at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference sent the payments world into a frenzy. Some evenRead More »
Let’s Talk Payments is the fastest growing global destination for news, insights & data-driven research in emerging financial services and payments. Launched in 2013, LTP has already risen to one of the top digital destinations for high quality, authentic and independent content to serve this new and expanding FinTech space at the intersection of multiple industries.
LTP defines and embraces The New Global FinTech. Contributors to LTP are spread out globally to publish original insights, from various segments of this interconnected space, ranging from consumer financial services, lending & banking to mobile- and cloud- enabled payments & commerce, also including the latest shopping-related innovations in advertising, fashion technology, smart devices and wearables.
With engaging interactive content covering daily curated news, analytical opinion, podcasts, webinars, interviews, research reports and even e-books, LTP has been called the ‘watering hole’ for industry insiders, business leaders, FinTech investors and entrepreneurs. LTP subscribers rate its content as fiercely independent, thought provoking and always up-to-date, in a way that continues to inform, engage and inspire everyday.
Join the 60,000 subscribers of the daily newsletter who will visit LTP 6 million times this year! Subscribe for free now: letstalkpayments.com/subscribe
LTP9 is the proprietary leaderboard framework from Let’s Talk Payments, representing the 9 leading companies in a payments & commerce related category. It provides a quick reference, a snapshot of companies in the category with the highest impact, the largest market momentum and significant product focus for carefully selected categories across the payments ecosystem.
With so much happening in the payments space today, there is a plethora of information from new announcements, acquisitions and investments, literally everyday. LetsTalkPayments.com has been the leading daily source of such information. Now with LTP9, we are distilling this information to address the key question : ‘Which are the most noteworthy companies in a specific category?’.
LTP9 answers this question by synthesizing the distributed and sometimes incomplete information from a variety of sources, direct and indirect, and presenting it in an easy-to-use format, exactly in a way that our audience would benefit from.
Tradestreaming says LTP is #1 among “7 top blogs to read if you’re serious about payments”.
“Let’s Talk Payments was launched in August of 2013 and hasn’t looked back. LTP is one of the most active sites in the payments space, publishing a handful of articles on the space every day. The site relaunched in 2015, bringing more data, analysis, and collaboration tools to the industry.”
Onalytica includes LTP in “Top 100 FinTech influencers” using Social Media analysis, now at #26.
“We analyzed over 482K tweets containing the word “fintech” and identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter”
BELL ID includes LTP in “TOP 7 MOBILE PAYMENTS BLOGS”
“Let’s Talk Payments – Founded by Aditya Khurjekar and Amit Goel in 2013, Let’s Talk Payments is one of the fastest growing payments and digital commerce news platforms. The team provides instant, reactive analysis and is not left behind by the breakneck rate of development. So much success in so little time. Watch this space.”
LTP Studio is the the rich media platform for our interactive content in the form of podcasts, webinars and other multimedia formats. Especially designed for FinTech professionals, LTP Studio allows you to participate in either live discussions or enjoy on your own schedule.
A recent feature is the new book published by LTP Studio – August of Money, The Quest for Cashless Society – a new book by Mehul Desai, along with a series of podcasts with senior-most leaders in the industry. Get on the #Cashless journey with Mehul, right here on LTP Studio.
LTP Studio brings to you informative and thought-provoking discussions from industry experts and insiders on a variety of topics that are chosen carefully with a global perspective. We also occasionally feature content from our partners on LTP Studio, such as “Around The Coin”.
The latest feature on LTP Studio is the LTP Weekly Podcast hosted by co- founders, Amit Goel and Aditya Khurjekar. These episodes feature a summary analysis of the news from the past week and an overview of LTP activities in the following week.