- MEDICI now! Startup Stories highlights the companies that are shaping the new financial technology industry. Keep an eye out each week for new stories! If you or someone you knowRead More »
- It’s not unclear that policy makers around the world want to see new models to serve and add value to the end-users in finance. They’re not against increased transparency either.Read More »
- As paper-based processes are becoming a matter of obsolescence, bill payments and billing software and apps are rapidly taking over. The result is an opportunity for users to take controlRead More »
- The share of e-commerce sales in the United States has been growing steadily over the past 10 years, going from 2.5% in Q1 2006 to 8.5% in Q1 2016 (almostRead More »
- Vancouver, B.C. – (March 28, 2017) – Trulioo, a provider of real-time, on-demand global identity verification for over 4 billion identities, announced today that it has expanded coverage to theRead More »
- SDK.finance is proud to announce a white-label RESTful API release. SDK.finance offers payments and transaction management solution which allows banks & other financial institutions accelerate their digital growth. The currentRead More »
- The Neosurance Team enthusiastically received the news of being selected by Plug and Play, the most important startup accelerator worldwide, for their program in the Silicon Valley Tech Center. Neosurance,Read More »
- New York, March 14, 2017–The North American Connected Insurance Observatory, a think tank formed in 2016 and dedicated to engaging the insurance industry and innovation leaders, has named its AdvisoryRead More »
Let’s Talk Payments is the fastest growing online destination for news, insights & data-driven research in emerging financial services and payments. Launched in 2013, LTP has already established itself as one of the top digital destinations for high quality, authentic and independent content to serve this new and expanding FinTech space at the intersection of multiple industries.
LTP epitomizes and embraces The New Global FinTech. Contributors to LTP are spread out globally to publish original insights from various segments of this interconnected space. Our shared expertise covers the full spectrum of consumer financial services, from traditional lending & banking to mobile and cloud enabled payments & commerce. LTP contributors also compile the information on the latest shopping-related innovations in advertising, fashion technology, smart devices and wearables.
With engaging, interactive content, LTP covers daily curated news, analytical opinion, podcasts, webinars, interviews, research reports and even e-books. LTP has been called the ‘watering hole’ for industry insiders, business leaders, FinTech investors and entrepreneurs. Our subscribers rate its content as fiercely independent, thought-provoking and always up-to-date, in a way that continues to inform, engage and inspire everyday.
Join the 100,000 subscribers of the daily newsletter who will visit LTP 6 million times this year! Subscribe for free now: letstalkpayments.com/subscribe
MEDICI Top 21
MEDICI’s Top 21 is a recurring, global competition to identify the best industry startups across the globe. We partner with financial institutions, investors, and FinTech influencers to focus on one specific industry segment such blockchain, RegTech, or InsurTech.
After the Top 21 applications are open we reach out to the global startup startup community. The MEDICI team, along with expert judges, narrow the applicants to the top 7 in each region – APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
Top 21 give the FinTech industry a chance to identify and discover those startups truly changing the ecosystem.
Be on the lookout for our next Top 21 and please contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring a Top 21 competition!
Top 21 Competitions
Tradestreaming says LTP is #1 among “7 top blogs to read if you’re serious about payments”.
“Let’s Talk Payments was launched in August of 2013 and hasn’t looked back. LTP is one of the most active sites in the payments space, publishing a handful of articles on the space every day. The site relaunched in 2015, bringing more data, analysis, and collaboration tools to the industry.”
Onalytica includes LTP in “Top 100 FinTech influencers” using Social Media analysis, now at #26.
“We analyzed over 482K tweets containing the word “fintech” and identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter”
BELL ID includes LTP in “TOP 7 MOBILE PAYMENTS BLOGS”
“Let’s Talk Payments – Founded by Aditya Khurjekar and Amit Goel in 2013, Let’s Talk Payments is one of the fastest growing payments and digital commerce news platforms. The team provides instant, reactive analysis and is not left behind by the breakneck rate of development. So much success in so little time. Watch this space.”
LTP Studio is the the rich media platform for our interactive content, including podcasts, webinars and other multimedia formats. Especially designed for FinTech professionals, LTP Studio allows you to access the content at your own convenience or participate in live discussions.
A recent feature is (access to) the new book, August of Money; The Quest for Cashless Society, published by LTP Studio. This new book by Mehul Desai also comes with a series of podcasts from senior-most leaders in the industry. Get on the #Cashless journey with Mehul, right here on LTP Studio.
LTP Studio brings to you informative and thought-provoking discussions from industry experts and insiders on a variety of carefully chosen topics with a global perspective. We also occasionally feature content from our partners on LTP Studio, such as “Around The Coin”.
The latest feature on LTP Studio is the LTP Weekly Podcast hosted by co- founders, Amit Goel and Aditya Khurjekar. These episodes feature a summary analysis of the news from the past week and an overview of LTP activities in the upcoming week.