- Most refugee situations are not resolved quickly. Instead, they become protracted, stretching over years or even decades, often without a clear end in sight. Of the 65.3 million forcibly displacedRead More »
- Italians want connected insurance policies; they are not afraid of the “Big Brother.” According to the Ania-Bain Observatory, InsurTech can take off in the home and health sectors. NowRead More »
- India is fast becoming a cradle for FinTech with a growing stream of investment and interest from foreign investors. Things are moving rapidly in the FinTech world and it getsRead More »
- With endless trials/projects/initiatives/region-specific consortiums/pilots, blockchain sometimes looks like one of those ‘fashion items’ in the financial services industry that institutions want to have to keep the title of ‘innovative andRead More »
- 28 September 2016, SINGAPORE – International FinTech-focused venture capital firm Life.SREDA signed a memorandum of understanding with Leonie Hill Capital (LHC), a Singapore-based private equity fund, to become strategic partnersRead More »
PayCommerce Launches First Instant Cross-Border Payments, Clearing and Settlement Program for Its Global Banking NetworkGlobal banks can now access the technology and network for instant cross-border payments, clearing and integrated settlements, while opening up new revenue opportunities September 26, 2016, Edison, NJ — PayCommerce,Read More »
- 22 September 2016, London: TALKINGTECH, a global leader in customer engagement, payments and collections, recently launched Webpay, a self-service customer payment portal that speeds up debt recovery. Organizations can nowRead More »
- Ripple announced today that a number of global banks are joining forces to establish the first interbank group for global payments based on distributed financial technology. Bank of America Merrill Lynch,Read More »
Let’s Talk Payments is the fastest growing global destination for news, insights & data-driven research in emerging financial services and payments. Launched in 2013, LTP has already risen to one of the top digital destinations for high quality, authentic and independent content to serve this new and expanding FinTech space at the intersection of multiple industries.
LTP defines and embraces The New Global FinTech. Contributors to LTP are spread out globally to publish original insights, from various segments of this interconnected space, ranging from consumer financial services, lending & banking to mobile- and cloud- enabled payments & commerce, also including the latest shopping-related innovations in advertising, fashion technology, smart devices and wearables.
With engaging interactive content covering daily curated news, analytical opinion, podcasts, webinars, interviews, research reports and even e-books, LTP has been called the ‘watering hole’ for industry insiders, business leaders, FinTech investors and entrepreneurs. LTP subscribers rate its content as fiercely independent, thought provoking and always up-to-date, in a way that continues to inform, engage and inspire everyday.
Join the 60,000 subscribers of the daily newsletter who will visit LTP 6 million times this year! Subscribe for free now: letstalkpayments.com/subscribe
LTP9 is the proprietary leaderboard framework from Let’s Talk Payments, representing the 9 leading companies in a payments & commerce related category. It provides a quick reference, a snapshot of companies in the category with the highest impact, the largest market momentum and significant product focus for carefully selected categories across the payments ecosystem.
With so much happening in the payments space today, there is a plethora of information from new announcements, acquisitions and investments, literally everyday. LetsTalkPayments.com has been the leading daily source of such information. Now with LTP9, we are distilling this information to address the key question : ‘Which are the most noteworthy companies in a specific category?’.
LTP9 answers this question by synthesizing the distributed and sometimes incomplete information from a variety of sources, direct and indirect, and presenting it in an easy-to-use format, exactly in a way that our audience would benefit from.
Tradestreaming says LTP is #1 among “7 top blogs to read if you’re serious about payments”.
“Let’s Talk Payments was launched in August of 2013 and hasn’t looked back. LTP is one of the most active sites in the payments space, publishing a handful of articles on the space every day. The site relaunched in 2015, bringing more data, analysis, and collaboration tools to the industry.”
Onalytica includes LTP in “Top 100 FinTech influencers” using Social Media analysis, now at #26.
“We analyzed over 482K tweets containing the word “fintech” and identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter”
BELL ID includes LTP in “TOP 7 MOBILE PAYMENTS BLOGS”
“Let’s Talk Payments – Founded by Aditya Khurjekar and Amit Goel in 2013, Let’s Talk Payments is one of the fastest growing payments and digital commerce news platforms. The team provides instant, reactive analysis and is not left behind by the breakneck rate of development. So much success in so little time. Watch this space.”
LTP Studio is the the rich media platform for our interactive content in the form of podcasts, webinars and other multimedia formats. Especially designed for FinTech professionals, LTP Studio allows you to participate in either live discussions or enjoy on your own schedule.
A recent feature is the new book published by LTP Studio – August of Money, The Quest for Cashless Society – a new book by Mehul Desai, along with a series of podcasts with senior-most leaders in the industry. Get on the #Cashless journey with Mehul, right here on LTP Studio.
LTP Studio brings to you informative and thought-provoking discussions from industry experts and insiders on a variety of topics that are chosen carefully with a global perspective. We also occasionally feature content from our partners on LTP Studio, such as “Around The Coin”.
The latest feature on LTP Studio is the LTP Weekly Podcast hosted by co- founders, Amit Goel and Aditya Khurjekar. These episodes feature a summary analysis of the news from the past week and an overview of LTP activities in the following week.