Amex Bot for Facebook Messenger Now Live for Card MembersSeptember 10, 2016    By : LTP Team
The Amex bot for Messenger, previously previewed in Cannes in June 2016, is now live and available to US consumer and OPEN card members. The Amex bot combines the real-time nature of Messenger with American Express’ history as a service company.
To enable the Amex bot, card members can connect an eligible card to Messenger at m.me/AmericanExpressUS simply by using their AmericanExpress.com user ID and password. Once the Amex bot is enabled, card members will start receiving messages via Messenger for each purchase they make with the connected card and related messages about the purchase and the connected card’s benefits.
Examples of the types of messages card members may receive via Messenger:
- If a Platinum Card® Member purchases an airline ticket from New York, he or she may receive a helpful reminder about how to access The Centurion® Lounge at the airport.
- If a Gold Card® Member books a flight to Los Angeles, he or she may receive restaurant recommendations, courtesy of The Infatuation, for the upcoming trip.
- An SPG Amex Card® Member may receive a reminder that he or she can enjoy free in-room, premium Internet access at SPG Participating Hotels.
- After making an eligible purchase at a retail merchant, a card member may receive a reminder about purchase protection.
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with American Express on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express,twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Latest posts by LTP Team (see all)
- DCB Bank’s Latest Technology for Account Opening: DCB Bank Iris Eye Scan - February 21, 2017
- How a Globalizing Payments Market Brought St. Louis and a Melbourne-Based FinTech Company Together - February 20, 2017
- Interoperable QR Code System, BharatQR, Launched in India in Collaboration With All Leading Card Networks - February 20, 2017