BlueSnap Selected by Video Editing App Magisto to Boost International GrowthJune 20, 2014    By : LTP Team
On 19th June 2014, Global payment gateway – BlueSnap – announced that it had been selected by Magisto to support global sales with the help of their BuyNow hosted checkout page. Magisto is an award winning video editing app with more than 35 Mn users.
“As a fast-growing startup, we needed a global payment gateway that would eliminate the heavy lifting so we could focus on our product and our customers. BlueSnap was the best solution available,” stated the Founder and CEO of Magisto, Dr. Oren Boiman, in a press release. “We’re selling around the world, and our development team gets to focus on building the world’s best personal video creation platform,” he added.
- BlueSnap’s BuyNow will enable Magisto to reach customers in over 90 countries with checkout pages that are automatically localized according to the buyer’s location.
- A cloud-based mobile video platform, Magisto uses patent-pending artificial intelligence to automatically edit videos in three simple steps.
- Magisto says that it completes a visual, audio and storytelling analysis to add Hollywood-style suspense, emotion and excitement to home videos.
- Since launching to the general public in 2011, the company has grown to over 35 million users who have shared more than 250 million videos. In 2014, Magisto was named to the Red Herring Europe Top 100 list, which recognizes the region’s most exciting startups.
- Given this tremendous growth over a short period of time, Magisto says that it needed a reliable way to sell to consumers around the world.
- The company needed to sell in dozens of foreign countries without the burden of managing legal and financial obligations in each country.
- According tho them, BlueSnap was the ideal solution for overcoming ecommerce boundaries.
With this Collaboration:
- Using BlueSnap, Magisto can support monthly subscription payments or one-time payments for users who prefer to pay per video.
- BlueSnap’s award-winning Smart Subscriptions technology enables Magisto to accept all forms of payment on a subscription basis, states the release.
- Magisto can also utilizee Smart Subscriptions to offer free trials, single-click purchases, promotions and more.
- The shopper management tools also let customers manage their plans, billing information and account history.
- Finally, real-time analytics allow Magisto to track conversion rates, gauge long-term subscriber income, analyze failed transactions and track the sales funnel.
“Our goal is to help companies like Magisto turn more shoppers into buyers. We’ve built a highly sophisticated, pre-configured payment gateway so that technological hurdles never get in the way of expansion,” commented CEO of BlueSnap, Ralph Dangelmaier, in the same release. “We’re proud to partner with Magisto in their entrepreneurial journey.”
While many international payment providers can only serve a limited number of countries after an intensive setup, BlueSnap’s hosted checkout pages cover 180 countries, 29 languages, 60 currencies and 110 payment types – without any additional coding. As Magisto expands into new markets, BlueSnap will be able to support sales without any additional work.
Latest posts by LTP Team (see all)
- New Artificial Intelligence Service Plum Enables Consumers to Automatically Save, Invest & Earn More Interest on Money - February 23, 2017
- Remitly Doubles Annual Remittance Volume - February 22, 2017
- Spendesk: Combining Virtual and Plastic Corporate Cards to Reinvent SMBs’ Payments and Expense Management - February 22, 2017