Let’s Talk Payments is growing and hiring!
LTP went from zero to 1 million page views in less than a million minutes, and the momentum is unstoppable. We might cross 4 million page views per year soon.
Want to join the the fastest growing news and insights platform in payments and commerce?
Want to work on exciting technology that delights our readers and partners?
Want to change the world? (well, almost…:)
We are looking for hard working self-starters who want to contribute and grow at the intersection of content, media & technology with payments & commerce. With so much happening in the world of money, payments, financial services, shopping, mobility-enabled banking, big data, technology and “FinTech” in general, LTP continues to expand in scale and scope…and there’s a lot more happening behind the scenes that’s going to make the next few years very exciting for everyone at LTP.
We are hiring across the board in multiple areas. Here are some open roles:
- VP, Product
- Full-time (New York or Bangalore or Charlotte)
- Product & Technology DNA; Manage Global Development Team; “Hands-on” leader
- Please apply only if you have built and launched a technology product before
- Chief of Staff
- Full-time (Charlotte or New York or Silicon Valley)
- “Always-on”; Can do and will do anything it takes!
- Please ask someone that Aditya or Amit know to make an introduction.
- Storytellers/Writers/Bloggers – multiple
- Full-time (multiple positions globally)
- Reporting, Writing, Interviewing, and Engagement
- Please don’t apply if you don’t have excellent communications skills.
- Sales & Account Management – multiple
- Full-time (US, Europe, Bangalore)
- Revenue, Relationship, Reward
- Please apply only if you believe in the 3 “R”s above.
- Research & Analysis – all levels, multiple
- Full-time (Bangalore or New York or Charlotte)
- Data-driven; Client-responsive; Detailed and Thorough
- Please apply only if you enjoy exploring and quantifying the unknown.
We are always open to candidates who don’t fit one particular role, but have something to contribute to the cause and become part of the LTP community. We always welcome conversations with candidates who think they should be on the LTP team for roles not listed above.
Regardless of your role, you will work with the best in the industry, interact with a cross section of thought leaders in the space and learn a ton along the way.
Please tell us more about yourself and what you can do at Let’s Talk Payments. You can either click on the big blue button below or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.