Mitek Presents: Mobile Identity Verification – Where UX Meets ComplianceApril 21, 2017    By : LTP Team
Meeting regulatory requirements while offering a seamless customer experience
In today’s mobile-first world, enabling customers to seamlessly and securely transact is key for any organization looking to win and retain customers. Additionally, this ease of use in the digital channel has led fraudsters to move online as well. In response, these financial institutions and payments providers are facing even stricter and cumbersome KYC and AML regulations.
Join this webinar to learn how mobile identity verification helps financial institutions navigate new payments regulations, acquire more customers, and reduce the risk of fraud.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The key trends impacting payments providers, financial institutions and merchants who operate in the digital channel.
- How to improve your user experience and decrease cost by reducing back-end processes in the mobile onboarding process.
- How mobile ID verification allows brands to meet their KYC and AML requirements with minimal disruption to the customer experience.
The webinar will be conducted on May 9, 2017, 1:30 PM Eastern Time. Register here!
Director, Products & Experience – Identity
Steve directs products and user experience strategy for Mitek’s global identity business. With over a decade of experience in FinTech, Steve previously worked on software-as-a-service and mobile solutions for Digital Insight, Intuit, and Hewlett-Packard. Steve resides in San Diego and holds an MBA from the Rady School of Management at UCSD.
Managing Director, Levvel
Jon is a Managing Director at Levvel, an IT consulting firm that has significant depth in financial services and payments. Jon’s previously worked at mFoundry (acquired by FIS Global) where he was the Senior Director of Mobile Solutions and Service. Jon brings a deep experience in payments, UX, and mobile solutions in FinTech.
Chief Technologist, Early Warning
Sebastien’s technical and professional experience spans more than 20 years in various industries. He has shaped ecosystems and products around FinTech, mobile payment, mobile security, mobile identity and consumer solutions even when he was told it was not possible.
Please join us on May 9, 2017, 1:30 PM Eastern Time. Register here.
Latest posts by LTP Team (see all)
- Plaid & Dwolla Announce New Partnership to Offer Fully Tokenized ACH Payment Integration - April 26, 2017
- MEDICI now! The Azimo Story - April 21, 2017
- Mitek Presents: Mobile Identity Verification – Where UX Meets Compliance - April 21, 2017