- LTP is SP Jain’s Strategic Partner for the Professional Program in FinTech, Asia’s first dedicated full-time classroom program in FinTech.
- Here are some of the salient features of the Professional Program in FinTech:
- The program is being provided by SP Jain School of Global Management, one of the world’s leading management school. Learn more about SP Jain at spjain.org.
- No entrance exam or GMAT score is needed. Anyone having a bachelor’s degree from any domain can apply. The final selection will be based on academics, overall work experience and the passion for learning FinTech. There will be a total of 50 students per batch and admissions will stop once 50 students have registered.
- This is a unique initiative which provides a one-week induction program in IT & Programming for students having a non-IT background and a one-week induction in the BFSI Sector for non-commerce students.
- Six-month full-time program in SP Jain’s Kamala Mills, Mumbai Campus which is divided into four months of extensive classroom training and two months of internship. (Accommodation is not provided but it can be availed as an opt-in at an additional cost of Rs. 25,000 per month) Read More »
Terms & Conditions:
- You confirm that you have gone through and understood the Program Brochure and curriculum which is available over here.
- You confirm that you have resolved all queries by contacting the toll-free number: 1800-2000-827.
- You confirm that you will appear for the evaluation round by selecting a 30-minute time slot for evaluation at https://spjfintech.setmore.com/. Slots are open for booking between 8 AM to 9.30 AM on weekdays and between 8 AM to 6 AM on weekends. For your convenience, the evaluation round will be conducted online using skype, zoom.us or other similar tools. It will be mainly focused on understanding your attitude and aptitude towards the program, its suitability and understanding your expectations from the program. Applicants who are selected will be notified independently with an offer letter for the program.